Location: Stockholm, Ekerö with flexible working arrangements available
Employment type: Full-time permanent position
About SPX FLOW
At SPX FLOW, we are a world leader in sustainable solutions ensuring the controlled and measured movements of life’s essential elements. With our HQ in North Carolina, our 4,900 employees worldwide innovate to design, deliver and service high-value solutions for our customers across the food, beverage and industrial markets.
To support our continued growth and success, SPX FLOW – Johnson Pump are now looking to hire a hands on Area Sales Manager who will be a part of the global Johnson Pump Marine Team. Johnson Pump are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps for marine use. Our products for pleasure and commercial craft are sold all over the world through a network of OEM’s and authorized distributors.
This role is for someone who has a passion for sales and would like to work in an international role, with the opportunity to develop in a fast-paced environment. We are happy to consider a range of experiences and backgrounds and train the person with the right attitude and drive in building client relationships and achieving success.
About the role
As our Area Sales Manager you’ll drive sales and project activities across your sales region. With a focus on developing the business, you’ll create and oversee the implementation of sales and action plans for different markets and countries, alongside action plans for key existing customers.
Some of your typical responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales activities for substantial growth of Johnson Pump Marine’s product range
- Engaging new customers and sales channels, whilst maintaining and developing existing customer relationships
- Leading and coordinating OE Engine manufacturers, Boat Builders and Distributor projects
In this position you are offered an independent role with the support from a friendly and collaborate team and the opportunity to be part of a global organization with excellent development progression.
With a drive and passion for hands on sales, you’ll be comfortable in executing a growth strategy with goals and targets to meet. You’ll enjoy working with customers, building strong client relationships, and delivering solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
We’re ideally looking for someone with:
- The ability to work effectively at a high pace across different projects and plans
- A focus on results, as well as meeting budget targets
- Previous experience in technical sales
- Fluency in English and Swedish is required
- Driver’s licence (B)
Although not essential, it would also be useful if you have:
- An Academic Degree
- Previous experience working in the marine OR automotive industries
- An interest in boats
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees including:
- Sales performance bonus
- Feel valued at work thanks to our performance & recognition programmes
- Experience less stress through our well-being programmes
- Keep your career on track with our development & career growth programmes
- The employment is connected to Swedish Collective Agreement and regulated by Swedish legislation