As the Country Sales Manager Nordics, you will be responsible for the strategic development and direction of DLLs Construction, Transportation, and Industrial (CT&I) Sales function. You will have primary responsibility for defining and implementing a country market and sales plan and targets within boundaries of the CT&I in the Nordics. You can be based in any of the Nordic countries and you will report to Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe CT&I in the UK.
Your overall task is to support the sales organization in delivering in line with Business Unit strategy and against budget goals. You will be responsible for driving the team forward, developing and initiating the sales process as well as being responsible for local and international key contacts that affect the region, internally and externally. In the position, you are expected to actively participate in identifying new prospects, and of course work for a positive development of our existing partners through a strong and prosperous team. Furthermore, you will be responsible for follow-up, analysis, and implementation. Your team will contain of approximate 8-9 members located in Norway, Denmark, Finland and Sweden.
Day to day
- Overall sales responsibility for CT&I in the Nordics
- Lead and develop the sales teams towards a customer-focused culture with a commercial mindset
- Conduct strategic and operational sales work
- Analyze trends, market, and sales statistics
- Develop an open and positive “can-do” culture
Qualified candidates will have:
- Broad experience in sales and the vendor/partner finance and the Nordic lease market
- Strong understanding in the Construction, Transportation, and Industrial business
- Solid knowledge and interest in leadership, which you have developed over the years
- A high degree of “can-do” mentality
- Excellent negotiation skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines
- Fluent in at least one Nordic language and English
- Opportunity to travel on a frequent basis
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That is why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy:
– Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
– Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
– Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL in a nuthshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for application period, 7th of March 2021
- The selection process will involve an assessment
- Please send in your application via our career website.
- For more information, you can contact Nico Molenschot, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com