Nordic Sales Manager
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
We offer an opportunity to lead and develop a Nordic field sales team within Baxter to success. You will work towards a sustainable sales growth with existing customers and generate new business in line with agreed business objectives. You will play a significant role when you implement and execute the sales strategy while representing Baxter in the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, implement and review sales operating plans which identify likely revenue and number growth in accordance with the Business Unit plans.
- Achieve all sales, financial and customer targets in line with the business and personal objectives while managing the sales team on a daily basis.
- Coach, develop, motivate, support and lead the sales team while acting as a role model and supporting company values.
- Lead and manage the account planning process for own area of responsibility.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the sales force efficiency while implementing tools to manage its performance.
- Build long-term relationships with existing and new customers while keeping them fully informed about Baxter products & therapies.
- Co-operate closely with Marketing, Sales Support and Customer Service in order to reach full customer satisfaction & the set targets.
- Lead the tender management process for all tenders in area of responsibility in order to ensure long-term business growth (where applicable).
- You have been working as Sales Manager within MedTech for +3 years.
- You have a passion for sales and excellent business acumen.
- You believe people management is the way to success for your team.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (Life science, medical, commercial, Nursing etc.)
- You have great analytical skills.
- You can speak both Swedish and English fluently.
What we offer
- A challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse and experienced team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
- Independent position with an opportunity to build your own strategy and make a real impact.
- A chance to further build your professional experience in the area of health care.
- Internal training tailored to business needs and career goals.
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your