Are you intrigued by being a part of a fast-moving tech company in a role with great development opportunities?
Halon Security AB was founded in 2010 and is a fast growing dynamic organization with a passionate team. We’re now commencing the next exciting phase in the expansion of the company and we’re looking for several new colleagues to join our journey!
Our core product, the Halon Mail Transfer Agent (MTA), is a powerful email software platform with international leading customers within e-commerce, Internet Service Providers & CRM vendors. Halon offers a unique, secure and efficient MTA solution, which simultaneously improves overall system flexibility and security.
Halon is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, with US offices in San Francisco and Washington D.C. Our dedicated team consists of thought leaders and doers within the email space, on a mission to enable secure and trusted email communications – and healthy industry competition
! Halon’s core values evolve around proactiveness, domain expertise, carrying a helpful attitude and always delivering the highest possible quality, in everything we do.
About the role
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, approaching and winning new customers in EMEA and / or APAC, drawing on the success of recent major customer implementations. Together with your product marketing and pre-sales colleagues you will lead your account team to further accelerate the growth of Halon Security. Your principal tasks will include:
- Map / segment potential Halon MTA customers
- Identify potential channel partners in your territory
- Approach prospects and present Halon’s proposition
- Develop a deep understanding of the prospects business and potential needs and benefits
- Drive the sales process from start to finish
- Analyse and develop customer satisfaction and Halon performance
- Relay market intelligence back to product marketing and R&D
We believe you are a doer with a highly developed strategic mindset, being able to plan far ahead. Moreover, you are self sufficient but eager to learn – you don’t hesitate to ask the questions needed in order to advance your understanding quickly, Team play is an integral part of complex, B2B system sales and here, you excel. It goes without saying that you are results driven! Moreover, we believe that you have…
- A university degree
- 5-15 years of relevant experience
- Experience from high value B2B sales
- Experience from software / system sales
- The ability to communicate in English with ease
The ideal candidate would also tick some of the following boxes:
- Robust knowledge of the business model of Internet Service Providers, e-commerce enterprises and / or CRM vendors
- Experience from the IT infrastructure and / or email domain
- Proficiency in languages