As a Regional Sales Manager your main responsibility will be to manage the sales and marketing business plan strategies in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Iceland. You will be in charge of the entire sales cycle and very active in the field; visiting clients every week. In the role you will be expected to look after exciting customers as well as develop new markets. The role will report directly to the Sales Director Europe who is based in Germany.
You will be part of a successful European team and with full responsibility over the Nordic region. As Regional Sales Manager you will work independently from your home office somewhere in the region and be responsible for independently manage your work. Simultaneously – you will work closely with internal key players to meet business objectives.
- Participate actively in development and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing and sales business plans in order to increase gross profit and expand market share.
- Provide customer with “best in class” service in order meet business plan objectives.
- Keep updated on new developments within market area so that research and development can create profitable products.
- Assist in creating competitive pricing strategies that articulates the added value of company products.
- Perform special duties upon customer request, e.g. plant hygiene audit.
- Direct distributors to emphasize profitability when selling various products to the customer by identifying value-added components of company products in order to create market demand.
We are looking for a self-sufficient individual with a broad technical knowledge, preferably in biocides and additives in the paint and/or coatings industry. You are fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages.
- Business and/or Scientific Degree in Chemistry
- Marketing and/or sales experience within specialty chemicals or allied industry
- A documented history of profitable growth and successful sales experience
- Driver’s license
In summary, we are looking for a technical person with a strong commercial mindset. You are able to work independently and are passionate and driven by creating long-term relationships with your customers.