As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity !
Customer Unit (CU) Northern & Central Europe is one of the most dynamic and diverse organizations in MELA (Market Area Europe & Latin America)
We are rapidly growing our business with operators in all 17 countries in the CU. We are the leading 5G vendor in both RAN and Transport domains. One important goal is to grow our business by improving our customer relationships. We are building up our far-reaching business with operators in Sweden in the Radio Access Network and Transport domains and to strengthen our presales team further we are looking for a Technical Solution Manager to be based out of Stockholm, Sweden.
Key Qualifications !
- Positioning Ericsson as thought and technology leader in RAN and Transport, and as the trusted advisor to our operator customers
- Building a positive relationship with customer’s decision-makers (C-level and middle management)
- Generating new business opportunities and securing profitable business in the tender phase using techno commercial and value argumentation tactics
- Developing technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations with excellent feedback
- Conducting technical negotiation and influence operators’ technology strategies by communicating Ericsson’s technology insights and solutions
- Contributing to the development of a prioritized view of network evolution needs and target network architecture
- Participating in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing including rest of Market Area Europe & Latin America and feedback to Business Area Networks
- Ensure Swedish operators needs and requirements are prioritized by Business Areas and Market Area Europa and Latin America
To be successful in the role you must have !
- Broad technical know-how within RAN technologies (e.g. NR and LTE)
- Creative approach to problem solving and commitment to finding solutions to customer problems
- Consultative Selling
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills and easily adjust communication style to different audiences
- Very good understanding of operators business
- Excellent English skills are mandatory and Swedish will be a major plus
- Brings proven experience along with credibility & seniority
- Excellent leadership skills – an inclusive leadership style with experience of matrix ways of working and leadership
- Strong strategic orientation and creative approach with the ability to look ahead of the curve, understanding our customers’ requirements, and act in order to make valuable contributions.
- A change agent, an influencer, inclusive and a trusted partner
What´s in it for you
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.