Arrow’s enterprise computing solutions (ECS) business is a global technology enablement company that brings innovative IT solutions to market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver value-added distribution, business consulting and channel enablement services to the world’s leading technology manufacturers and their channel partners that serve commercial and government markets. Please read more about us https://ecs-se.arrow.com/Sidor/default.aspx
We are looking for Sales Manager NetApp to join and lead our sales team in Arrow ECS Sweden.
As a Sales Manager NetApp at Arrow you will lead the virtual NetApp business team, carrying the entire NetApp budget at approx. 40M EUR/Year.
You will be designated to main vendor NetApp team responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers as well as identifying future leads within business units. Main duties include developing and recruiting NetApp partners and resellers in Sweden and advising them about design solutions from NetApp.
Budget responsibility for all assigned business development areas.
You are proactive and easy-going person with knowledge and experience in IT in Nordics Region and you are passionate about new technologies and solutions sales.
Additionally you are confident in Marketing (events, workshops, plans) and Business planning. You have true entrepreneurship spirit.
- Responsible for the assessment of existing and potential customers, defining product needs, and sales execution. Continuous relationship development between the business area, regional teams and the manufacturers to ensure a trust and support of business objectives. Budget responsibility for all assigned business development areas.
- Defines and tracks performance for the manufacturers products and services.
- Coordinates opportunity development of both Net New as well as Existing Customers.
- Relationship management with the manufacturer’s regional staff in all Vertical markets.
- Typically requires 15 years of experience within sales and/or business development in IT or services sector with a relevant degree.
- Knowledge and passion about new technology products and open source vendor solutions sales as well as understanding of global trends, opportunities.
- Strong communication and sales skills, working independently with an entrepreneurship spirit
- Experience in leading the team
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- Easy to build and maintain new relationships with stakeholders and customers.
Do you see yourself as our future colleague? If Yes – send us your application and CV in English now!