Can you help us take wood to new heights? Come join us!
We are looking to recruit a Sales Manager who will grow our business in Scandinavia. The position reports to the Area Sales Director Scandinavia, Wood Products, Jesper Harck. You can be located in our office premises in Stockholm (SE) or can be home based.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Our fiber-based materials are renewable, recyclable and fossil free. Our solutions offer low-carbon alternatives to products based on finite resources. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow.
Career for a better climate. Every day.
About the position
Based on your knowledge of wooden products and its market characteristics & dynamics, you will identify business opportunities for our wood products. You will get in contact with both buying and non-buying customers and actively develop the sales pipeline. Your tasks will also include:
- Negotiate and manage customer agreements.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Contribute to the local sales & product strategy.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Manage stock & customer payment behaviour to monitor operating working capital.
- Build effective relationships and feeds back customer insights to the mills, business lines and Supply Chain.
- Close cooperation with the CSC teams to serve the customers as one team
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
What do we offer?
An opportunity to make a difference. We are building a sustainable future for the world and you will be part of it. You will work in an international team with a wide geographical scope in your own work. You have a direct impact on the company’s success and not to forget, with 25 000 employees there are numerous opportunities to grow yourself!
To succeed in this role, you have hands-on first sales experience with a solution driven attitude with ability to deliver excellent customer service. Furthermore, we believe you have experience in managing key accounts and work with internal and external stakeholders as well as good understanding of financial KPIs. Relevant technical and product knowledge in timber and other engineered wood products is a clear advantage in order to secure needed technical service and consulting customers.
You have good negotiation skills and succeed in teamwork as well as independently. You are adaptive and flexible with clear and concise writing & persuasive presentation skills. For this position you communicate fluently in Swedish and English, other languages relevant to Stora Enso manufacturing platform are an advantage. This position requires travelling.
Our culture and work towards a more sustainable future is based on these themes which, we hope, will resonate with you as well:
- Create customer value: Demonstrates drive to create value for our customers by understanding their needs and our capabilities.
- Drive Business Performance: Demonstrates the ability to translate strategy to action by making decisions, delivering results and proactively looking for new business opportunities.
- Do what’s right: Lives by and stands up for our values. Treats everyone fairly and respectfully and acts with integrity according to our Code.
- Inspire and motivate: Inspires and motivates by providing a clear direction towards a compelling future, offering clarity and support along the journey.
- Manage and Grow: Ensures delivery and value whilst nurturing performance, diversity and inclusion.
Please submit your application via our recruitment system latest by 26 September 2021. Hiring manager Jesper Harck will be happy to answer your questions about the position, email@example.com or +45 21 776223. Other questions can be directed to the Recruiter, Samuel Göranzon, firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept applications submitted only through our recruitment system.
The Wood Products division is the largest sawn wood producer in Europe and a leading provider of sustainable wood-based solutions for the construction industry. Our growing Building Solutions business offers building concepts to support low-carbon construction and eco-friendly designs. We develop digital tools to simplify the designing of building projects with wood. We also offer applications for windows, doors and for packaging industries, and our pellets provide a sustainable heating solution.
More about Wood Products: https://www.storaenso.com/en/products/wood-products