Brite Payment Group is a fast-growing second generation challenger in the European payment space. Allowing consumers to make payments using their bank account, Brite employs state-of-the-art open banking technology to process instant payments across Europe across a wide range of verticals. With connections to many of the continent’s largest banks, consumers and merchants receive their funds instantly, making online payments safer and more convenient than ever.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Brite is following the rollout of open banking across the world and will launch several new markets during the course of 2021. To grow our merchant base and accelerate our go-to-market, we are therefore looking for highly motivated and skilled sales professionals to join our commercial team.
As a Sales Manager at Brite, you spend the majority of your time engaging with our existing and future merchants and partners, understanding their business needs and identifying new opportunities for cooperation. You build strong relationships and will be expected to merge merchant stakeholder requirements into valuable feedback for the various teams across Brite, allowing them to deliver state of the art product and service. Your days will be filled with some of the following responsibilities:
- Build a strong pipeline by proactively identifying new partnerships & business opportunities and pitch Brite’s services and negotiate agreements.
- Develop merchant business- and marketing plans to drive mutual growth and optimize consumer experience
- Deliver exceptional service to your merchants, representing the challenger spirit of Brite through a high integrity, high availability approach towards all partners and customers alike
- Work closely with our Product and Operations team to maximize merchant and consumer satisfaction.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Great presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English and Swedish.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related fields.
- Experience in working in e-commerce or payments.
Who you are:
- You thrive to build create new business opportunities
- You have high intrinsic motivation, an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset and want to make a dent in the payment landscape,
- You are eager to learn new things to drive partners, merchants or operators’ needs in order to grow both theirs and our business.
- You are comfortable sorting out ambiguity and can bring clarity of purpose to the teams surrounding you. You know where to start and how to motivate deliveries from other teams,
- You enjoy working in an intense, fast-paced international environment and have the ability to communicate and present complex issues and matters to all levels of an organisation, not shying away from laying the rails while rolling on them.