At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Security is one of the leading Cybersecurity providers globally. With more than 8000 employees worldwide, we expand our salesforce, and we are now looking for sales representatives in the Nordics.
This important role, as a Security Services Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading the sales and sales team in the Nordics. Security services include consulting services, managed security services, system integration and product sales.
The role requires knowledge and understanding of managing sales team, in particularly security and services sales teams. Deep understand of the Nordic market is important to be successful in this sales management role. Services background is of key importance to this role, i.e., understand how to sell any kind of services.
Your preferred background is from a services company, in particular selling complex deals with a combination of mss and consultancy selling. Background from a cybersecurity company is a strong merit.
The specific deal leading activities include:
Leading cross functional engagement teams on specific pre-qualification opportunities; – being responsible for the security value proposition: – selling the value of security solutions to prospective clients; – preparing client proposals and responding to RFI and RFPs.
Understand what the client asks for, be able to challenge the client. Being able to understand how to position a solution towards the client.
Strong networking skills will be crucial as you will be required to work with different parts of IBM throughout the lifecycle of a deal. Strong leadership and collaborative skills are required as you lead the sales team in deal making, you have to lead, orchestrate and manage the other parts of the team to be able to be successful in this role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Security Knowledge – in both services led selling and consulting led selling,
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written, English is major language.
- Proven experience (5+ years) and successful track record of selling, preferably complex services.
- Knowledge of the cyber security industry and the cybersecurity market in the Nordics.
- Complex deal and engagement leadership.
- Proven leadership skills in sales.
- Proven digital and virtual selling in B2B 8)Proven management skills and leadership skills of leading teams.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of the Nordic market, diverse industries and understanding of the BFF, Manufacturing, Energy sector. Full understanding of Digitalisation transformation projects.
- Both Services and Software experience.
- Courses in cybersecurity is a merit.
- Good networking and infrastructure skills.
- Good security networking skills.
- Specific cloud security skills are a merit.