OY Transmeri is a Finnish family company founded in 1928. The company distributes well-known brands within daily trade, selective and semi-selective cosmetics and natural organic cosmetics. Brands include Chanel, Guerlain, Kenzo, Police, Trind, Madara, Mossa, Whamisa, Weetabix, Alpen, Glade. Following the acquisition of Natural Goods Company and OY Jolie, OY Transmeri is Finland’s leading distributor of natural organic cosmetics.
Transmeri is in the process of establishing a Swedish subsidiary with focus on distribution of our brands within natural, organic cosmetics, and we are looking for an experienced
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – NATURAL ORGANIC COSMETICS
You will be a key-member of the new Swedish team located in Stockholm and a vital part of building both sales and the organization on the Swedish market. We have outstanding brands and products and your primary mission will be to show and explain their benefits, both in terms of the product’s actual contribution to a healthy, glowing skin but also in terms of the advantage they will create for the customers business.
To accomplish this you will, in cooperation with the Country Manager; analyze the market, develop and implement a sales strategy per brand and channel, developing current accounts as well as acquiring new ones in retail and online.
This includes tasks such as:
- Driving sales towards set plans and targets
- Budgeting, creating and implementing campaign plans
- Organizing and focusing beauty consultants
- Develop customer relationships, perform customer meetings and negotiations
- Following up on sales and result
Although part of a large company group, this is a start-up, hence you can expect to be very hands-on and you need to be prepared to do both strategic and practical tasks in order to achieve the sales targets and drive the business forward.
We expect you have probably:
- Held a sales-oriented position within FMCG before
- Experience from working with the channels relevant for cosmetics
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Organizational skills, being able to structure yourself and prioritize tasks in an up-tempo environment
- Are skilled user of MS Office; Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Relevant university (or corresponding) education within business, marketing & sales
We think you are:
- Fluent in Swedish and English orally and written
- Interested in a healthy and sustainable life style
- Interested in cosmetic products
- Self-motivated with a strong inner drive and highly developed social skills
This is an opportunity for you who like to be a part of an entrepreneurial organization within an established company with ambitious plans to develop in the Swedish market. You will be able to grow with us and shape your own role in our common journey to build a great company.
Please apply in English with CV and cover letter.
For any inquiries about the position, please call Country Manager, Henrik Olténg on: 0703-136206