The Vehicle Aftermarket (VA) Area is a business unit within the SKF Automotive Division. We service the automotive aftermarket with products, services and concepts for cars and commercial vehicles. Our customers range from distributors, retailers and garages around the world.
We want to strengthen our team in the Nordics and are looking for a sales manager that is passionate about sales, business development and excellent customer service!
Do you see yourself as our new:
Sales Manager Vehicle Aftermarket
The Aftermarket is undergoing a lot of changes with evolving customer expectations, acceleration of technological innovation, and focus on new sales channels and business models. These changes will reshape the way customers, automotive suppliers, and other aftermarket players grow business in the future. This position will enable you to drive forward existing and future automotive aftermarket business through successful customer acquisition and retention strategies. You work in the team of the Nordic sales responsible and together with the VA Manager based in Finland.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
• Take care, motivate and develop existing customer base to ensure high customer satisfaction, support and follow up of tasks
• Acquire new customers to expand existing sales network and develop partnerships with new sales channels
• Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues
• Introduce and sell our products and services, e.g. also through on-site trainings at workshop and trade partners
• Innovate, experiment, disrupt the way how our products reach garages
• Manage customer portfolios of your accounts (i.e. customer master, contracts, claims)
• Preparation and execution of sales pitches and price negotiations
• Interact daily with your internal aftermarket stakeholders/departments
• Analyze and monitor the automotive aftermarket, competitors and customers to support clear business decisions
• Travel around the responsible regions (Norway, Sweden, Denmark) with periodical meetings
• Multiple years of experience in automotive sales and customer management
• Degree in Business Administration, engineering or equivalent background
• Relevant sales, service, customer experience
• Sound negotiation and project management skills
• Technical knowledge within Automotive
• Valid driver’s license; category B
• Native speaker of one of the Nordic languages and proficient in English.
• Strong communication skills, persuasion power and customer orientation
• Self-starter, highly motivated, hands on and can-do attitude
This is a great opportunity to take the Vehicle Aftermarket at SKF to a new level and be part of a fun and innovative team environment. You will get the possibility to be autonomous and explore new ways of working to change the Aftermarket in the Nordics. You will be a part of a solid global organization, but in the same time have the chance to act as it was a start-up, being creative and trying out new modern approaches to the market.
Additional information for you
Location: Sweden, Norway or Denmark. Local contract.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Patrik Schultzén, Recruitment Expert at SKF EMEA, located in Gothenburg, Sweden on +46 31 337 12 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in this position?
If the answer is yes, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English no later than 07 of November 2021.